Wednesday 14 May 2014

All of the Photos

Now, I did say that I would take a photo every day and I have been but my uploading has been slack. I get to work for 08:00 and these past couple of days I've been doing after work type things and not getting back until after 22:00 so both of these photos are smartphone photos and one of them I did take on the way to work.


Plant Identity yet to be defined

Photo for the 12th: I saw this in someone's garden on the way to work and it really caught my eye. If I'd have been carrying my SLR those background plants would be blurred into obscurity but sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and deal with the sharpness of plants.


Roof at Cabot Circus, Bristol

Photo for the 13th: This photo came about because I was in an environment (shopping centre) that wouldn't personally be my first stop for photography but that doesn't mean that there's nothing to photograph. This Armadillo like plated roof had some great lines that are often ignored. Always look up in the city, it's where they keep the good architecture. Obviously, look where you're going too.

I did get some very strange looks when taking this photo. Perhaps they thought it was reconnaissance? Just plain old roof admiration here.

Today is a bright day, so I'm going to both take and upload photo the 14th this afternoon.

Until then


No comments:

Post a Comment